Here are the questions every concerned parent will want to know:
- How much would it cost for my kids to come and ride. NOTHING.
- What about Injuries? THE TRAILS THEMSELVES SHOULD BE INSURED. HOWEVER ALL RIDERS OR PARENTS OF RIDERS WILL HAVE TO SIGN A MEDICAL WAIVER. Basically ''RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK " As Greene County, The State of PA or RideGreene will not be responsible in any way for someones injury due to an accident within park grounds. Riding or otherwise.
- Will food and beverages be allowed? PICNIC TABLES WOULD HOPEFULLY BE AVAILABLE SO YES. NO ALCOHOL,SMOKING OR FIRES OF ANY KIND WITHIN PARK GROUND WILL BE ALLOWED.
- Hours of Operation & Season run time? Sun up to Sun set on fair weather days from Mid April - 1st Snowfall. A RideGreene crew member,Parent or fellow rider should be present incase of injury. R-G crew members will staff the park daily.
- What will be available to ride? JUMPS AND OBSTACLES FOR ALL RIDING ABILITIES.
- Who would tend to the park? RideGreene WOULD MAINTAIN THE PARK DAILY.
- What kind of Bikes can be used? BMX & MOUNTAIN BIKES SUITABLE FOR PARK USAGE.